بقول بما انك صرت فايت على المنتدى
اضغط على التسجيل
وشرفنا اكتر واكتر بوجودك معنا

يا هلا والله
شرفتنا زائرنا الكريم
بقول بما انك صرت فايت على المنتدى
اضغط على التسجيل
وشرفنا اكتر واكتر بوجودك معنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةFor a Better English Forum I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

For a Better English Forum

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Twilight
عضو برونزي
عضو برونزي
Twilight

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 305
العمر : 38
العمل/الترفيه : Student
مزاجي : not bad
كيف تعرفت علينا؟؟؟ : صديقة
كلمتي :

If I never see ur face again
I dont mind
For a Better English Forum Stars For a Better English Forum Stars

بلدي :

Jordan
For a Better English Forum Jordan%20flag

السٌّمعَة : 7
نقاط : 528
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2009

For a Better English Forum Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: For a Better English Forum   For a Better English Forum I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 02, 2009 6:10 am

The English forum is one of the best and strongest sections in ZAMAN AL-3AJA2EB. Being one of its members is something you should be proud of . A great bless it is to find a place where you can freely express yourself. A place built upon respect , understanding , love and brotherhood . We are here to listen to each other , support , help , guide and share our feelings . We are all equal .Every member is the brother/sister or the friend of the others . By maintaining such concept , we, with no doubt , will constitute the coherent loving family

Since this forum allows us to have such opportunities , I feel that we owe it something that should be soon paid back. You won't be loaded over your competence . Replying respectfully on each others' topics and enriching the forum with your creative and spectacular topics will be great enough to rise the forum to its best

Creativity comes from trust . Trust your instincts, and unleash yourself to think , dream and invent .Don't ever be afraid of making mistakes or being wrong for creativity is not saying what no one has ever said before, but in saying exactly what you think yourself. We are here to add what we can rather than getting what we can from the forum . By depriving yourself from the smallest chance to be creative , you're burying your instincts and may never have such chance again . Be creative in your own topics and so your replies. You may once create a magnificent topic ,but you will be shocked by the low number of replies. That's just because there are some things you need to consider while posting your topic.The title should be interesting and grab members' attention, the topic must be divided into organized paragraphs , and the different colors and font are essential. Also you must care about the flow of ideas and the smoothness between them. This will absolutely encourage members to reply to your topics eagerly

Finally , we look forward to seeing your efforts in the English forum . Remember that we are here for each other to improve our language and support each other . Therefore , any hatred , grudge or underestimating for any of the members will be strongly rejected

Now , you're so welcomed to express and share any of your ideas , requests and suggestions that we'll take in consideration .Nothing will be done without you support and efforts .So, let's cooperate together for a better English forum

.For any enquiry , you may contact us any time

.All Respect
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
أمير البحر
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 1303
العمر : 33
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
مزاجي : كن جميلا ترى الوجود جميلا
الأوسمة : For a Better English Forum Empty
كيف تعرفت علينا؟؟؟ : آخر..
كلمتي : منتديات زمن العجائب
بلدي : الاردن
جنب دكانة ابو علي
السٌّمعَة : 5
نقاط : 1167
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: For a Better English Forum   For a Better English Forum I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 08, 2009 10:52 am

THANK U SO MAUCH TWILIGHT
ITS PERFECT WRITING SUBJECT
U HAVE EXCELLENT SKILLS IN ENGLISH

TJIS SUBJECT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE READING FROM MEMBER TO LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE THERE ENGLISH SKILLS

THANK U AGAIN
dread_devil
مشرف القسم الانجليزي
مشرف القسم الانجليزي
dread_devil

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 767
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : Rapper
مزاجي : mis with me & die
كيف تعرفت علينا؟؟؟ : صديق
كلمتي : ان كانت الحيا تقاس بالسعاده فل يكتبو على قبري مات قبل الولاده

من ولد بين الرياح لا يهمه عصف الغبار
بلدي : palestine
السٌّمعَة : 2
نقاط : 1011
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/04/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: For a Better English Forum   For a Better English Forum I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 6:13 am

thank u twilight for this beautiful subject
i agree with u we need to improve our
english language
so that we can all speak freely
thanx again

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: إحكي معنا :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: